Orange Glazed Turkey Tenders
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound turkey tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup orange marmalade s/f
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon peeled & grated fresh ginger
1 small navel orange cut into wedges
1 teaspoon parsley
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat oil on medium temperature until hot.
2. Place turkey tenders in skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cook tenders until they are slightly browned on the outside and have lost the pink color on the inside. This will take about 4 minutes on each side.
4. While tenders are cooking, mix marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
5. Add this mixture to the skillet containing the turkey heat to a boil. Upon reaching the boiling point your delicious turkey entrée is ready for garnish.
6. Garnish with the orange wedges & parsley to serve.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: High Protein