- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound turkey tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade s/f
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peeled & grated fresh ginger
- 1 small navel orange cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1. In a non-stick skillet, heat oil on medium temperature until hot.
- 2. Place turkey tenders in skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3. Cook tenders until they are slightly browned on the outside and have lost the pink color on the inside. This will take about 4 minutes on each side.
- 4. While tenders are cooking, mix marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
- 5. Add this mixture to the skillet containing the turkey heat to a boil. Upon reaching the boiling point your delicious turkey entrée is ready for garnish.
- 6. Garnish with the orange wedges & parsley to serve.
- Serves: 4
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More