- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 tablespoons powdered coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons powdered orange drink mix (such as Tang)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered chocolate-flavored powdered drink mix (such as Nestle Quick)
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients together and blend well.
- Store in a small baggie or a small jar.
- Attach a gift tag with these directions: Orange Hot Chocolate: 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Orange Hot Chocolate Mix; 8 ounces (1 cup) hot milk; Marshmallows or whipped cream (optional).
- Place the orange hot chocolate mixture in a mug. Pour hot milk over the mixture. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. If desired, garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream.
NotesWhen the holidays come, I always love making gifts and this mix is so easy to make. Great on a cold winters morning or evening.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More