- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 tablespoons powdered coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons powdered orange drink mix (such as Tang)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered chocolate-flavored powdered drink mix (such as Nestle Quick)
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients together and blend well.
- Store in a small baggie or a small jar.
- Attach a gift tag with these directions: Orange Hot Chocolate: 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Orange Hot Chocolate Mix; 8 ounces (1 cup) hot milk; Marshmallows or whipped cream (optional).
- Place the orange hot chocolate mixture in a mug. Pour hot milk over the mixture. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. If desired, garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream.
NotesWhen the holidays come, I always love making gifts and this mix is so easy to make. Great on a cold winters morning or evening.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More