- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 4 cups boiling water
- 8 Salada 100% Green Tea bags
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Steep tea bags for five minutes.
- Stir in sugar and allow to cool.
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice and tea in a container.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh orange slices.
NotesA great, refreshing drink. The kids will love it too, and they can get the health antioxidants found in tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More