- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 4 cups boiling water
- 8 Salada 100% Green Tea bags
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Steep tea bags for five minutes.
- Stir in sugar and allow to cool.
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice and tea in a container.
- Pour over ice and garnish with fresh orange slices.
NotesA great, refreshing drink. The kids will love it too, and they can get the health antioxidants found in tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More