- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe from My SIL about 20 years ago.
Dream whip is sometimes hard to find. Can use cool whip but it doesn't taste quite the same
- 2 (3 oz)pkgs of orange jello
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 jars apricot baby food
- 2 pkgs dream whip
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix together and bring to a simmer the jello, pineapple(undrained) and sugar.
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese and apricot baby food.
- Cool till it starts to get thick.
- Fold in prepared Dream whip and pour into 9x13 pan and sprinkle nuts over top.
- Keep cool in refigerator.