- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3 oz)pkgs of orange jello
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 jars apricot baby food
- 2 pkgs dream whip
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix together and bring to a simmer the jello, pineapple(undrained) and sugar.
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese and apricot baby food.
- Cool till it starts to get thick.
- Fold in prepared Dream whip and pour into 9x13 pan and sprinkle nuts over top.
- Keep cool in refigerator.
NotesI got this recipe from My SIL about 20 years ago.
Dream whip is sometimes hard to find. Can use cool whip but it doesn't taste quite the same
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More