- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Jello Mold
- 2 Packages orange jello
- 1 14oz can Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1 14oz can Pineapple slices drained
- 1 package vanilla jello
- 1 container cool whip, use 3/4 container
- Prepare pudding as you would and let set. Make jello and place oranges into the jello and the pineapple rings on
- top. I usually use a glass lasagna pan so that I can fit 4-6 slices of pineapple. Refridgerate.
- Mix finished pudding with cool whip and place back into fridge. Once jello is set you can top it with the
- pudding mixture. Enjoy!
NotesWhenever I make this there's never leftovers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More