- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Jello Mold
- 2 Packages orange jello
- 1 14oz can Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1 14oz can Pineapple slices drained
- 1 package vanilla jello
- 1 container cool whip, use 3/4 container
- Prepare pudding as you would and let set. Make jello and place oranges into the jello and the pineapple rings on
- top. I usually use a glass lasagna pan so that I can fit 4-6 slices of pineapple. Refridgerate.
- Mix finished pudding with cool whip and place back into fridge. Once jello is set you can top it with the
- pudding mixture. Enjoy!
NotesWhenever I make this there's never leftovers!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More