- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Jello Mold
- 2 Packages orange jello
- 1 14oz can Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1 14oz can Pineapple slices drained
- 1 package vanilla jello
- 1 container cool whip, use 3/4 container
- Prepare pudding as you would and let set. Make jello and place oranges into the jello and the pineapple rings on
- top. I usually use a glass lasagna pan so that I can fit 4-6 slices of pineapple. Refridgerate.
- Mix finished pudding with cool whip and place back into fridge. Once jello is set you can top it with the
- pudding mixture. Enjoy!
NotesWhenever I make this there's never leftovers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More