- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast; cut into small strips
- 1 lb of Jicama; Julienne
- 1 lb Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- 3 TB Tamari Soy
- 2 tsp Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder
- Mix Orange juice, Orange Zest, Tamari and Cornstarch together.
- Saute half of the chicken in 1 TB olive oil;
- Remove Chicken to a plate and saute remaining chicken.
- When second batch is done, add the chicken from the plate, as well as the orange juice mixture.
- Cook until it begins to thicken;
- Add Jicama and Snow peas;
- Cover and cook for 1 minute more.
NotesServe with Basmati Rice.
My Family Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe File
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More