- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast; cut into small strips
- 1 lb of Jicama; Julienne
- 1 lb Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- 3 TB Tamari Soy
- 2 tsp Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder
- Mix Orange juice, Orange Zest, Tamari and Cornstarch together.
- Saute half of the chicken in 1 TB olive oil;
- Remove Chicken to a plate and saute remaining chicken.
- When second batch is done, add the chicken from the plate, as well as the orange juice mixture.
- Cook until it begins to thicken;
- Add Jicama and Snow peas;
- Cover and cook for 1 minute more.
NotesServe with Basmati Rice.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More