- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast; cut into small strips
- 1 lb of Jicama; Julienne
- 1 lb Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- 3 TB Tamari Soy
- 2 tsp Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder
- Mix Orange juice, Orange Zest, Tamari and Cornstarch together.
- Saute half of the chicken in 1 TB olive oil;
- Remove Chicken to a plate and saute remaining chicken.
- When second batch is done, add the chicken from the plate, as well as the orange juice mixture.
- Cook until it begins to thicken;
- Add Jicama and Snow peas;
- Cover and cook for 1 minute more.
NotesServe with Basmati Rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More