- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast; cut into small strips
- 1 lb of Jicama; Julienne
- 1 lb Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- 3 TB Tamari Soy
- 2 tsp Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder
- Mix Orange juice, Orange Zest, Tamari and Cornstarch together.
- Saute half of the chicken in 1 TB olive oil;
- Remove Chicken to a plate and saute remaining chicken.
- When second batch is done, add the chicken from the plate, as well as the orange juice mixture.
- Cook until it begins to thicken;
- Add Jicama and Snow peas;
- Cover and cook for 1 minute more.
NotesServe with Basmati Rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More