- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast; cut into small strips
- 1 lb of Jicama; Julienne
- 1 lb Snow Peas
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest
- 3 TB Tamari Soy
- 2 tsp Cornstarch or Arrowroot Powder
- Mix Orange juice, Orange Zest, Tamari and Cornstarch together.
- Saute half of the chicken in 1 TB olive oil;
- Remove Chicken to a plate and saute remaining chicken.
- When second batch is done, add the chicken from the plate, as well as the orange juice mixture.
- Cook until it begins to thicken;
- Add Jicama and Snow peas;
- Cover and cook for 1 minute more.
NotesServe with Basmati Rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More