- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow butter cake mix
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding (small)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup or more chopped nuts
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Pour chopped nuts evenly over bottom of pan. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over nuts. Bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- (my dh used walnuts and put both on bottom of pan and in cake mix)
NotesThis is the cake that my Wonderful Hubby made for me on my birthday this year 01/01...he baked it in a heart shaped pan...it was so good...and what a wonderful surprise...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More