- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThese good for you Orange Juice Cookies have a wonderful flavor and just the right amount of natural sweetness.
- ◦•1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ◦•1 teaspoon baking powder
- ◦•Sugar substitute equivalent to ¾ cup sugar
- ◦•2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- ◦•1/4 teaspoon salt
- ◦•1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ◦•1/2 cup vegetable oil spread
- ◦•1/3 cup chopped raisins
- ◦•2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1.In a medium cowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- 2.Cut in vegetable oil spread until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3.Stir in raisins. Add orange juice; mix well.
- 4.Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 5.Flatten with a fork dipped in flour.
- 6.Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes.
- 7.Cool on wire racks.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
A Taste Around the WorldSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More