- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C sugar
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (divided)
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 C shortening
- 1/2 C milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/4 C ground walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine 1/2 orange juice with remaining cake ingredients.
- Beat 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle warm cake with remaining orange juice and sprinkle with topping.
NotesThis tangy cake will make you pucker up! My mom used to bring it to Nana’s house on Thanksgiving mornings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More