- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C sugar
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (divided)
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 C shortening
- 1/2 C milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/4 C ground walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine 1/2 orange juice with remaining cake ingredients.
- Beat 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle warm cake with remaining orange juice and sprinkle with topping.
NotesThis tangy cake will make you pucker up! My mom used to bring it to Nana’s house on Thanksgiving mornings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More