- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C sugar
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (divided)
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 C shortening
- 1/2 C milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/4 C ground walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine 1/2 orange juice with remaining cake ingredients.
- Beat 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle warm cake with remaining orange juice and sprinkle with topping.
NotesThis tangy cake will make you pucker up! My mom used to bring it to Nana’s house on Thanksgiving mornings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More