- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C sugar
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (divided)
- 2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 C shortening
- 1/2 C milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/4 C ground walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine 1/2 orange juice with remaining cake ingredients.
- Beat 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle warm cake with remaining orange juice and sprinkle with topping.
NotesThis tangy cake will make you pucker up! My mom used to bring it to Nana’s house on Thanksgiving mornings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More