- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 medium orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix grated orange rind with sugar.
Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
Tie in a loose knot.
Roll each knot in melted butter and then in rind/sugar mixture.
Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let double in size.
Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
Remove from pan and place on cooling rack.
Brush with citrus glaze while still warm.