- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 medium orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- citrus glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix grated orange rind with sugar. Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
- Tie in a loose knot. Roll each knot in melted butter and then in rind/sugar mixture.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap. Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack. Brush with citrus glaze while still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More