- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 medium orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- citrus glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix grated orange rind with sugar. Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
- Tie in a loose knot. Roll each knot in melted butter and then in rind/sugar mixture.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap. Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack. Brush with citrus glaze while still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More