- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 medium orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- citrus glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix grated orange rind with sugar. Roll each roll into a 9-inch rope.
Tie in a loose knot. Roll each knot in melted butter and then in rind/sugar mixture.
Place on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
Remove wrap. Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes.
Remove from pan and place on a cooling rack. Brush with citrus glaze while still warm.