ORANGE NO BAKE COOKIE
Orange No Bake Cookie
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 lb. vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 6oz. can frozen orange juice (thawed)
- 1 can coconut (for rolling on outside of cookies)
- ** You may substitute chopped Brazil nuts or macadamia nuts for the coconut.
Combine the powdered sugar, vanilla wafers, butter, walnuts and orange juice in large bowl.
Mix ingredients until just evenly distributed.
Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in coconut.
Refrigerate until serving up to 5 days.
These cookies should not be stored outside of the refrigerator. The high oil content in the coconut could cause it to spoil very quickly if not refrigerated.