- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 med. orange
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 ef
- 1/2 melted butter
- Combine the flour and sugars. Blend until there are no lumps of sugar left.
- Add oats, dry ingrediants , rasins and nuts. Mix
- Add the juice of the one orange, egg and melted butter.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes
NotesMy aunt foud this recipe in the attic and passed it down.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More