- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese -- softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- Yellow and red Food Coloring
- 6 ounces Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- In small mixing bowl, use electric mixer to combine cream cheese, egg and sugar. Blend in 2 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring, adding more coloring if necessary to reach desired shade.
- Use mixing spoon
- to stir in chocolate chips; set filling aside.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More