- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese -- softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- Yellow and red Food Coloring
- 6 ounces Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- In small mixing bowl, use electric mixer to combine cream cheese, egg and sugar. Blend in 2 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring, adding more coloring if necessary to reach desired shade.
- Use mixing spoon
- to stir in chocolate chips; set filling aside.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More