- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCOOKING METHOD: FRYING
GARNISH WITH: CHOPPED PARSLEY
SERVE WITH SUGGESTION: RICE A RONI
- 3 oranges
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 top loin boneless pork chops
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbs dark brown sugar
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp water
- Cut peel from oranges.
- Hold oranges over a bowl to catch any juice, cut between membranes to remove sections.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Brown pork well, sprinkling with salt and pepper. Top pork with orange sections, add any juice from bowl to pan.
- Cover and cook until cooked through.
- Whisk orange juice, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove pork with orange sections to a plate, keep warm.
- Add orange juice mixture to liquid in pan and cook 5 min.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened.
- Return pork to pan to reheat.