- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 oranges
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 top loin boneless pork chops
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbs dark brown sugar
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp water
- Cut peel from oranges.
- Hold oranges over a bowl to catch any juice, cut between membranes to remove sections.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Brown pork well, sprinkling with salt and pepper. Top pork with orange sections, add any juice from bowl to pan.
- Cover and cook until cooked through.
- Whisk orange juice, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove pork with orange sections to a plate, keep warm.
- Add orange juice mixture to liquid in pan and cook 5 min.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened.
- Return pork to pan to reheat.
NotesCOOKING METHOD: FRYING
GARNISH WITH: CHOPPED PARSLEY
SERVE WITH SUGGESTION: RICE A RONI
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More