- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar--white or brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rasins
- 2 eggs
- Wash rice, add milk, spice, sugar, and salt.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 275 for 3 hours
- Stir frequently first hour.
- Add eggs or raisins during last 1/2 hour.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More