- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar--white or brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rasins
- 2 eggs
- Wash rice, add milk, spice, sugar, and salt.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 275 for 3 hours
- Stir frequently first hour.
- Add eggs or raisins during last 1/2 hour.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More