- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar--white or brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rasins
- 2 eggs
- Wash rice, add milk, spice, sugar, and salt.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 275 for 3 hours
- Stir frequently first hour.
- Add eggs or raisins during last 1/2 hour.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More