- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar--white or brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rasins
- 2 eggs
- Wash rice, add milk, spice, sugar, and salt.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 275 for 3 hours
- Stir frequently first hour.
- Add eggs or raisins during last 1/2 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More