- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar--white or brown
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rasins
- 2 eggs
- Wash rice, add milk, spice, sugar, and salt.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 275 for 3 hours
- Stir frequently first hour.
- Add eggs or raisins during last 1/2 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More