- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp freshly minced garlic
- 1 lb orange roughy fillets*
- *Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the fish. I like to use Trader's Joe's "White Ruffy"
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, ginger and garlic in a small bowl. Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish. Drizzle the marinade over the fish and bake for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily
NotesThis is a great recipe from the book "The South Beach Diet" by Dr. Agatston. Even if you are not on this diet, I'm sure you will like this dish. It's fast, simple, delicious and healthy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More