- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 min max
BackstoryI think I got this when I was somersizing as well from Paula. I make one similar with salsa...I list it as well. Both are great
- 2 filets of Orange Roughy
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste. I like Lemon Pepper best.
- seasonings of your choice
- I buy the frozen orange roughy fillets at Wal-Mart.
- Let the fillets thaw, of course, before preparing.
- Preheat skillet on med-high. Add a couple tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon or two of butter. Season the fillets with salt, pepper, Emeril's seasoning, and parsley. Really, you can use just about any seasoning you like. I've used all different kinds depending on what kind of mood I'm in and what I have on hand. Once the oil/butter mixture is hot, but not smoking, add the fillets. Fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side-until fish is flaky