- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 min max
- 2 filets of Orange Roughy
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste. I like Lemon Pepper best.
- seasonings of your choice
- I buy the frozen orange roughy fillets at Wal-Mart.
- Let the fillets thaw, of course, before preparing.
- Preheat skillet on med-high. Add a couple tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon or two of butter. Season the fillets with salt, pepper, Emeril's seasoning, and parsley. Really, you can use just about any seasoning you like. I've used all different kinds depending on what kind of mood I'm in and what I have on hand. Once the oil/butter mixture is hot, but not smoking, add the fillets. Fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side-until fish is flaky
NotesI think I got this when I was somersizing as well from Paula. I make one similar with salsa...I list it as well. Both are great
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More