ORANGE SALAD WITH BELGIAN ENDIVE AND POMGRANATE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oranges (red Sicilian ones if you can get your hands on them)
- Belgian endive
- 1 pomgranate
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Separate the leaves of the Belgian endive, wash them and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Cut the pomgranate in half and take the arils out.
- Peel the orange: cut the top and the bottom, cut off the skin with the knife removing the white skin as well. Delicatly separate the slices from the internal membrane inserting a knife between the two. Collect the juice while doing all this.
- Arrange the Belgian endive leaves on a plate, place 2-3 slices of orange in each (my endive was small and the orange big, so I put only one), place the pomgranate arils in the middle.
- Mix the EVOO with the orange juice you collected while cutting the orange, salt to taste, mix well and pour over the salad. Complete with some finely chopped chive
NotesThis salad is so beautiful that my husband thought it was a table decoration.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More