- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur,if desired
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in 1-quart saucepan.
- Stir in orange juice and liqueur.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in orange peel.
- Serve warm.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Great Everyday Meals
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More