- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur,if desired
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in 1-quart saucepan.
- Stir in orange juice and liqueur.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in orange peel.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More