- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Tbls. sesame oil
- 1 Tbls. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbls. rice wine vinegar
- Juice and zest of one large navel orange
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag or shallow dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cook on a preheated grill or grill pan for 3 or 4 minutes per side to cook through.
NotesA super easy dish to serve with Cold Soba Noodles! You can easily use this marinade for grilled tofu instead!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More