- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA super easy dish to serve with Cold Soba Noodles! You can easily use this marinade for grilled tofu instead!
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Tbls. sesame oil
- 1 Tbls. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbls. rice wine vinegar
- Juice and zest of one large navel orange
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag or shallow dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cook on a preheated grill or grill pan for 3 or 4 minutes per side to cook through.