- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Tbls. sesame oil
- 1 Tbls. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbls. rice wine vinegar
- Juice and zest of one large navel orange
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag or shallow dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cook on a preheated grill or grill pan for 3 or 4 minutes per side to cook through.
NotesA super easy dish to serve with Cold Soba Noodles! You can easily use this marinade for grilled tofu instead!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More