- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3 (8 fl. oz) servings
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 medium oranges*
- 1/2 cup water*
- 1 1/4 cups ice (8 large ice cubes)
- *2 cups orange juice may be substituted for oranges and water
1. Peel, section, and seed oranges
2. In a blender, add oranges, water, (or orange juice), ice and contents of pouch.
3. Blend on high for one minute.
Yogurt smoothie: In a blender, combine 2 cups of orange sections or orange juice, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, contents of pouch and 1 1/4 cups ice. Blend on high for one minute.