- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3 (8 fl. oz) servings
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 medium oranges*
- 1/2 cup water*
- 1 1/4 cups ice (8 large ice cubes)
- *2 cups orange juice may be substituted for oranges and water
- 1. Peel, section, and seed oranges
- 2. In a blender, add oranges, water, (or orange juice), ice and contents of pouch.
- 3. Blend on high for one minute.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Yogurt smoothie: In a blender, combine 2 cups of orange sections or orange juice, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, contents of pouch and 1 1/4 cups ice. Blend on high for one minute.
NotesI found this recipe on the back of a smoothie mix and with the few simple ingredients you need, this recipe will sure have you making more than just one batch.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More