- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3 (8 fl. oz) servings
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 medium oranges*
- 1/2 cup water*
- 1 1/4 cups ice (8 large ice cubes)
- *2 cups orange juice may be substituted for oranges and water
- 1. Peel, section, and seed oranges
- 2. In a blender, add oranges, water, (or orange juice), ice and contents of pouch.
- 3. Blend on high for one minute.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Yogurt smoothie: In a blender, combine 2 cups of orange sections or orange juice, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, contents of pouch and 1 1/4 cups ice. Blend on high for one minute.
NotesI found this recipe on the back of a smoothie mix and with the few simple ingredients you need, this recipe will sure have you making more than just one batch.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More