- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3/4 cups Vanilla Wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 2 Tbls soft butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- enough milk to spread
- shredded coconut
- Mix and shape into small balls with hands.
- Mix icing - Dip balls in icing...Roll balls in coconut.
- Store in airtight container.
- Can be frozen.
NotesA friend gave me this recipe. They are so easy to make and require NO baking. Wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More