- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c 1% Milk
- 1/3 c low-fat/low-sodium pancake mix
- 2 tbsp egg substitute
- 4 tsp wheat germ
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- Mix all together and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. It's ok if it's a little lumpy, don't overmix it.
- Pour two circles of batter onto hot griddle coated with cooking spray and cook until bubbles begin to pop.
- Flip and cook 2 minutes or until done.
- Top with 2 Tbsp marmalade and 1/3 c fat-free plain yogurt
NotesWe have been looking for healthy options during our weekend breakfasts and this is so yummy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More