- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients
- Spread the topping over hot cake. Set the oven to broil. Place the cake within five inches of the element and broil for just a few minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm.
NotesThe topping will melt and run down the sides of the cake, glazing the sides. A springform pan is the perfect vehicle for this cake making a nice presentation with glazed sides.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More