- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe topping will melt and run down the sides of the cake, glazing the sides. A springform pan is the perfect vehicle for this cake making a nice presentation with glazed sides.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients
- Spread the topping over hot cake. Set the oven to broil. Place the cake within five inches of the element and broil for just a few minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm.