- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- I use my blender to stir up :
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 orange peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts(optional)
- combine first nine ingredients. Then blend rest of ingredients and add to mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour and twenty minutes ( or until done.
- Mine is usually done in 1 hour.
- This make two big loaves.
NotesThis is a recipe I got from my Mother.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More