- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- I use my blender to stir up :
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 orange peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts(optional)
- combine first nine ingredients. Then blend rest of ingredients and add to mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour and twenty minutes ( or until done.
- Mine is usually done in 1 hour.
- This make two big loaves.
NotesThis is a recipe I got from my Mother.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More