- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package store bought sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 cups assorted nuts, toasted and chopped (try hazelnuts, almonds, and walnuts)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the cookie dough out on a cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness (about 9 inches by 12 inches) using your fingertips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Spread the marmalade over the cookie.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- In a double boiler over very lightly simmering water, melt the chocolate.
- Dip a spoon in the melted chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookie.
- Let cool.
- Cut the cookie into 12 bars or squares.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
NotesI saw this on Everyday Italian today and wanted to get it down so I wouldn't forget about it. They looked soooo good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More