- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2(30z) pkg. orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 1/2oz) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add sherbet and mix well.
- When partially set, add orange slices and pineapple and fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart ring mold and chill until set.
Dessert topping mix may be substituted for heavy cream, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More