- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2(30z) pkg. orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 1/2oz) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add sherbet and mix well.
- When partially set, add orange slices and pineapple and fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart ring mold and chill until set.
Dessert topping mix may be substituted for heavy cream, if desired
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More