- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbs. vinegar, preferably white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup oil, preferably olive
- ¼ cup sliced natural almonds
- ¼ cup French-fried onions from 1 (2.8-oz.) can
- Bring pot of water to a boil.
- Add beans, cook until tender, 7-9 minutes; drain. Combine vinegar, garlic, zest, salt and pepper until salt dissolves; slowly whisk in oil until mixture thickens slightly in serving bowl combine reserved vinaigrette until coated.
- Heat skillet over high heat.
- Add almonds; cook stirring frequently until toasted and fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions; cook until heated through, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle over green bean mixture and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More