- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. Green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbs. vinegar, preferably white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup oil, preferably olive
- ¼ cup sliced natural almonds
- ¼ cup French-fried onions from 1 (2.8-oz.) can
- Bring pot of water to a boil.
- Add beans, cook until tender, 7-9 minutes; drain. Combine vinegar, garlic, zest, salt and pepper until salt dissolves; slowly whisk in oil until mixture thickens slightly in serving bowl combine reserved vinaigrette until coated.
- Heat skillet over high heat.
- Add almonds; cook stirring frequently until toasted and fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions; cook until heated through, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle over green bean mixture and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More