Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 cup dried orecchiette pasta
* 2 cups Mediterranean-style mixed salad greens
* 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (packed in olive oil), chopped
* 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
* Pinch salt
* Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
In medium bowl, mix the salad greens with the sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and Parmesan. Top with warm pasta and 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss to combine and wilt the greens. Season with a pinch each of salt and pepper, or to taste. Garnish with additional Parmesan, if desired, and serve.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Misc. One Dish