- Cooking Time: 8–10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup dried orecchiette* pasta
- 2 cups Mediterranean-style mixed salad greens
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes—packed in olive oil, chopped
- 1 tbsp goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated—plus more for garnish
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8–10 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup of the water.
- In medium bowl, mix the salad greens with the sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and Parmesan.
- Top with warm pasta and ½ cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss to combine and wilt the greens.
- Season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Garnish with additional Parmesan, if desired, and serve.
Notes*ORECCHIETTE [oh-rayk-kee-EHT-tay] - Italian for "little ears," referring culinary to tiny disk-shaped pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More