- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies
- 1 cup (8 oz.) margarine, melted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) confectioner' s sugar
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tubs Cool Whip, defrosted
- 2 small boxes Jello Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Crush entire package of Oreos to fine consistancy (potato masher works fine for this). Saving out 1/2 cup of Oreo crumbs for later use, mix remaining crumbs and melted margarine and press in bottom of 9 X 13 baking pan. Tamp firmly with spoon or spatula.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine confectioner' s sugar, cream cheese and one (1) tub of cool whip. Beat with electric mixer until thoroughly mixed.
- Note: Items will mix much more easily if cream cheese and cool whip have been set out at room temperature ahead of time.
- Take pan from refrigerator, spread cream cheese/Cool Whip/sugar mixture evenly over Oreo crust. Spread carefully, as crust will have a tendency to stick to mixture. Return to refrigerator.
- Prepare both boxes of chocolate pudding according to package directions. Then quickly retrieve pan from refrigerator and spread over top of previous layer. Return to refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Retrieve pan from refrigerator and spread remaining tub of Cool Whip evenly over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Oreo crumbs (set aside earlier) over top of Cool Whip layer.
- Refrigerate until served. For best results, make the night before.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More