- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies
- 1 cup (8 oz.) margarine, melted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) confectioner' s sugar
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 tubs Cool Whip, defrosted
- 2 small boxes Jello Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Crush entire package of Oreos to fine consistancy (potato masher works fine for this). Saving out 1/2 cup of Oreo crumbs for later use, mix remaining crumbs and melted margarine and press in bottom of 9 X 13 baking pan. Tamp firmly with spoon or spatula.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine confectioner' s sugar, cream cheese and one (1) tub of cool whip. Beat with electric mixer until thoroughly mixed.
- Note: Items will mix much more easily if cream cheese and cool whip have been set out at room temperature ahead of time.
- Take pan from refrigerator, spread cream cheese/Cool Whip/sugar mixture evenly over Oreo crust. Spread carefully, as crust will have a tendency to stick to mixture. Return to refrigerator.
- Prepare both boxes of chocolate pudding according to package directions. Then quickly retrieve pan from refrigerator and spread over top of previous layer. Return to refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Retrieve pan from refrigerator and spread remaining tub of Cool Whip evenly over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Oreo crumbs (set aside earlier) over top of Cool Whip layer.
- Refrigerate until served. For best results, make the night before.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More