- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- 2 (18.5 ounce) packages white chocolate
- Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with waxed paper.
- Coat paper with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, break half of the cookies into coarse pieces with fingers or the back of a wooden spoon.
- In a microwave safe glass or ceramic mixing bowl, melt one package of the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Remove from microwave and quickly fold in broken cookie pieces.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread to cover half the pan.
- Repeat process with remaining chocolate and cookies, spreading mixture into the other half of pan.
- Refrigerate until solid, about 1 hour.
- Remove bark from the pan and carefully peel off waxed paper.
- Place bark on a large cutting board and cut with a large chef's knife.
- Store in airtight container
NotesMy family loves this stuff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Special SmoothiesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More