- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- 2 (18.5 ounce) packages white chocolate
- Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with waxed paper.
- Coat paper with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, break half of the cookies into coarse pieces with fingers or the back of a wooden spoon.
- In a microwave safe glass or ceramic mixing bowl, melt one package of the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Remove from microwave and quickly fold in broken cookie pieces.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread to cover half the pan.
- Repeat process with remaining chocolate and cookies, spreading mixture into the other half of pan.
- Refrigerate until solid, about 1 hour.
- Remove bark from the pan and carefully peel off waxed paper.
- Place bark on a large cutting board and cut with a large chef's knife.
- Store in airtight container
NotesMy family loves this stuff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More