- Cooking Time: freeze 2 hours
- Servings: about 30 balls
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
BackstoryMy daughter Merranda came home from a party with this recipe. We added the nuts and they came out wonderful!
- 1 pkg. regular Oreo cookies crushed very fine
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 pkg white almond bark
- 1/2 pkg chocolate bark
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese, nuts and extract.
- Make into 1 inch balls and freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt white almond bark in microwave.
- Dip balls in almond bark, put on wax paper to dry.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- When balls have hardened drizzle with chocolate.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More