- Cooking Time: freeze 2 hours
- Servings: about 30 balls
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pkg. regular Oreo cookies crushed very fine
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 pkg white almond bark
- 1/2 pkg chocolate bark
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese, nuts and extract.
- Make into 1 inch balls and freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt white almond bark in microwave.
- Dip balls in almond bark, put on wax paper to dry.
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- When balls have hardened drizzle with chocolate.
NotesMy daughter Merranda came home from a party with this recipe. We added the nuts and they came out wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More