OREO AND NUT BON BONS
- Cooking Time: freeze 2 hours
- Servings: about 30 balls
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pkg. regular Oreo cookies crushed very fine
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 pkg white almond bark
- 1/2 pkg chocolate bark
Mix Oreos with cream cheese, nuts and extract.
Make into 1 inch balls and freeze for 2 hours.
Melt white almond bark in microwave.
Dip balls in almond bark, put on wax paper to dry.
Melt chocolate in microwave.
When balls have hardened drizzle with chocolate.