- Cooking Time: 0 (except to melt choc.)
- Servings: party
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package white chocolate bark
- Crush entire package of Oreos until they are reduced to fine crumbs (I use a rolling pin).
- Add softened cream cheese to crushed Oreos and mix well.
- Roll Oreo mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Put balls into freezer for 15 or 20 minutes to firm up.
- Melt white chocolate bark over double boiler; when completely melted, turn heat to "low" to keep chocolate warm and melted.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and arrange on wax paper to cool.
NotesThese are very easy to make, very sweet and gooey, and there are enough to share, which makes this an excellent recipe for the "little chef" in your home to try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cooking for a Cure
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More