- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 32 OREO Chocolate Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Quarter 20 of the cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush remaining 12 cookies; press firmly onto bottom of greased pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the quartered cookies.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining quartered cookies.
- Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Yield: 16 servings
- Variation - Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
- Prepare as directed, using 28 OREO DOUBLE DELIGHT Mint 'n Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
- Finely crush 14 of the cookies for the crust and quarter the remaining 14 cookies