- Cooking Time: 1 hr and 40 minutes
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1-pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4-pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
NotesThis was at a hog roast, we went too. It was good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More