2 (18 oz) packages devil's food cake mix
2/3 cup cooking oil
2 tablespoons water
1 (12 oz) can white icing
1. Pour the cake mixes into a large mixing bowl, whip through the dry mixture with a whisk breaking up the lumps.
2. In a separate bowl, stir the remaining ingredients together, then add to the cake mix, stirring with a wooden spoon until smooth and moist.
3. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
4. Roll the dough into balls the size of an egg.
5. Place 12 on a sheet, press down just slightly with 2 fingers.
6. Bake at 325 for 12 mins.
7. Let them cool on the pans for 5 mins before removing.
8. Let cool at least another 10 mins, then frost one side with canned frosting.
Store in fridge.
Recipe may be doubled! Will WANT to double the recipe!