- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Ghirardelli Brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 10 - 12 Oreo cookies
- 6 ounces, white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a glass 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place oreos in a ziploc bag and crush into pieces (not fine crumbs!).
- Prepare brownie batter according to instructions.
- Fold in half oreo pieces.
- Bake 25 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Heat buttercream (either in a microwave for 20 seconds or on the stovetop on medium heat) until it is pourable.
- Pour over top of brownie and sprinkle with remaining oreo pieces.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler and spoon over oreos.
- Swirl with the back of a spoon and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More