- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Ghirardelli Brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 10 - 12 Oreo cookies
- 6 ounces, white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a glass 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place oreos in a ziploc bag and crush into pieces (not fine crumbs!).
- Prepare brownie batter according to instructions.
- Fold in half oreo pieces.
- Bake 25 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Heat buttercream (either in a microwave for 20 seconds or on the stovetop on medium heat) until it is pourable.
- Pour over top of brownie and sprinkle with remaining oreo pieces.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler and spoon over oreos.
- Swirl with the back of a spoon and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More