- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 20 reduced fat Oreos, crushed
- 1 – 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1 – 12 oz. fat free whipped topping
- 2 pkgs. Fat Free Sugar Free chocolate pudding, prepared.
- 3 Tbsp. Splenda
- Crush Oreos and save 1/2 cup. Spread Oreos on the bottom of a 9 X 13 baking dish. Mix splenda and cream cheese, then add half of the whipped topping and mix well. Spread this mixture on the cookies. Spread pudding on top of the cream cheese. Spread the remaining whipped topping, them top with the left over cookies.
NotesWeight Watchers Points – 2 pts
My daughter-in-law shared this recipe with me. I believe she got it at her Weight Watcher's Meeting.
This is the best dessert. The first time I had it I was prepared to count more points! Absolutely Yummy!
Fun appetizers and snacks
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More