- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWeight Watchers Points – 2 pts
My daughter-in-law shared this recipe with me. I believe she got it at her Weight Watcher's Meeting.
This is the best dessert. The first time I had it I was prepared to count more points! Absolutely Yummy!
- 20 reduced fat Oreos, crushed
- 1 – 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1 – 12 oz. fat free whipped topping
- 2 pkgs. Fat Free Sugar Free chocolate pudding, prepared.
- 3 Tbsp. Splenda
- Crush Oreos and save 1/2 cup. Spread Oreos on the bottom of a 9 X 13 baking dish. Mix splenda and cream cheese, then add half of the whipped topping and mix well. Spread this mixture on the cookies. Spread pudding on top of the cream cheese. Spread the remaining whipped topping, them top with the left over cookies.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More