- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 28 Oreo cookies, crushed
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) German chocolate bar
- ½ cup margarine, not melted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 bottle chocolate sprinkles
- 1. Sprinkle crushed cookies in bottom of 9” x 14” buttered pan; pour melted margarine over crumbs and freeze.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients, except Cool Whip and chocolate sprinkles, and boil for 4 minutes; cool then pour over top of ice cream, freeze.
- 3. Top with Cool Whip then chocolate sprinkles; freeze.
- 4. To serve, cut into squares (it thaws quickly).
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More