- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 28 Oreo cookies, crushed
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) German chocolate bar
- ½ cup margarine, not melted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 bottle chocolate sprinkles
- 1. Sprinkle crushed cookies in bottom of 9” x 14” buttered pan; pour melted margarine over crumbs and freeze.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients, except Cool Whip and chocolate sprinkles, and boil for 4 minutes; cool then pour over top of ice cream, freeze.
- 3. Top with Cool Whip then chocolate sprinkles; freeze.
- 4. To serve, cut into squares (it thaws quickly).
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Simple Recipes that WorkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More