- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 28 Oreo cookies, crushed
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) German chocolate bar
- ½ cup margarine, not melted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 bottle chocolate sprinkles
- 1. Sprinkle crushed cookies in bottom of 9” x 14” buttered pan; pour melted margarine over crumbs and freeze.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients, except Cool Whip and chocolate sprinkles, and boil for 4 minutes; cool then pour over top of ice cream, freeze.
- 3. Top with Cool Whip then chocolate sprinkles; freeze.
- 4. To serve, cut into squares (it thaws quickly).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More