- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 35 Oreo Cookies crushed
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 pckg of chocolate instant pudding
- 3-1/3 C. Milk
- Mix cookies and butter and press into 13x9 pan; let stand in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, pwdr sugar & vanilla until smooth; then mix in 1/2 the cool whip.
- Spread the mixture over chilled cookie crust.
- Make pudding and milk and then spread on top of previous mixture.
- Finally spread the remainder of cool whip over top.
- MMmmmmmm... savor every bite.
NotesMy mom found this from a friend. We tried it and were instant fans!!! How can you go wrong with Oreo cookies ;o)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More