- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Blend milk, sour cream and egg in small bowl; stir in flour mixture with margarine or butter until just blended. Gently stir in cookie pieces. Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
NotesOreos are a classic cookie. You can mix them with milk, ice cream, other cookies, or cake. This recipe is a combination of oreos + muffins. Definitely too delectable to be a breakfast food. Perfect for dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More