- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Blend milk, sour cream and egg in small bowl; stir in flour mixture with margarine or butter until just blended. Gently stir in cookie pieces. Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
NotesOreos are a classic cookie. You can mix them with milk, ice cream, other cookies, or cake. This recipe is a combination of oreos + muffins. Definitely too delectable to be a breakfast food. Perfect for dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More