- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI love oreo's and rice crispies! So Whabam :)
- 3-Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1-pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 5-cups crisp rice cereal
- 16- OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- Microwave butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.Add cereal and 1 cup chopped cookies; mix well.
- Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies; press lightly into cereal mixture to secure. Cool completely before cutting into squares.