- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 package Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- Mix pudding with buttermilk. Let set up.
- Add whipped cream.
- Drain oranges and add to mixture.
- After it has set up, add cookies just before serving.
NotesIt was a huge hit!!! We did add a little extra cool whip but it was great!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More