- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 package Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- Mix pudding with buttermilk. Let set up.
- Add whipped cream.
- Drain oranges and add to mixture.
- After it has set up, add cookies just before serving.
NotesIt was a huge hit!!! We did add a little extra cool whip but it was great!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More