- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag Oreo cookies (1lb. 4oz.) crushed
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese (either regular or 1/3 less fat, both work) softened
- 1- 20 oz. chocolate almond bark
- Crush Oreos in a ziploc bag.
- Crush with a rolling pin or in a food processor. When crushed put in a large bowl with softened cream cheese.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Don't worry if you see a little cream cheese showing occasionally. (Just a messy job with your hands but it will come out fine.)
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Put them on a wax papered lined cookie sheet and freeze for about 20 minutes while you melt the chocolate.
- I melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- You might need to microwave more but do for about 20 seconds each time, so you don't scorch the chocolate.
- Be sure to watch and stir.
- When fully melted get the truffles out of the freezer.
- Dip with a fork and put on a waxpaper-lined cookie sheet and let harden.
- When hard, place truffles in a covered container and keep in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! :) Donna
NotesThese Oreo Truffle Balls are wonderful! Everyone who tries them has loved them and wants the recipe. I have made them for Christmas and have given them away for gifts. If you love Oreo cookies, these are for you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Nick's PicksSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More