- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag Oreo cookies (1lb. 4oz.) crushed
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese (either regular or 1/3 less fat, both work) softened
- 1- 20 oz. chocolate almond bark
- Crush Oreos in a ziploc bag.
- Crush with a rolling pin or in a food processor. When crushed put in a large bowl with softened cream cheese.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Don't worry if you see a little cream cheese showing occasionally. (Just a messy job with your hands but it will come out fine.)
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Put them on a wax papered lined cookie sheet and freeze for about 20 minutes while you melt the chocolate.
- I melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- You might need to microwave more but do for about 20 seconds each time, so you don't scorch the chocolate.
- Be sure to watch and stir.
- When fully melted get the truffles out of the freezer.
- Dip with a fork and put on a waxpaper-lined cookie sheet and let harden.
- When hard, place truffles in a covered container and keep in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! :) Donna
NotesThese Oreo Truffle Balls are wonderful! Everyone who tries them has loved them and wants the recipe. I have made them for Christmas and have given them away for gifts. If you love Oreo cookies, these are for you!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More