- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces oreos, broken into quarters
- enough best quality white chocolate
- chopped to measure about 2 cups
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for a couple minutes to smooth out.
- Add in just over 1/2 of the broken oreos and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in the rest of the oreos and mix just until combined - some bigger pieces are ok.
- Cover bowl and chill for at least 2-3 hours.
- Scoop out dough with a heaping teaspoon and roll into 50-60 balls.
- Cover and place back in the refrigerator to firm up.
- Slowly melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until most of the chunks are smooth.
- Remove and stir to melt the rest of the chocolate.
- Dip each truffle ball and set aside on a silpat or parchment paper.
- If the chocolate mixture starts to firm up, place back over the double boiler to slowly remelt, or gently rewarm in the microwave.
- Store in the refrigerator after all are dipped.