- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3-4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 1-3 hours
- 1 package (3 sleeves) Oreo cookies
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese , soft
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 oz package of chocolate for melting
- 1-2 squares of white chocolate for melting
- colored springs depending on current holiday
- In a food processor grind oreos to a dust.
- Transfer to mixer and add in softened cream cheese and vanilla. Mix until you can no longer see any white.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on wax paper cookie sheet, put in fridge to cool for 1 hour min
- Melt milk/dark chocolate in double broiler for best results and dip each ball in chocolate and return to wax paper, put back in fridge to set.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over balls and sprinkle with holiday color sprinkles.
NotesA.K.A Little Bits of Heaven
I got this recipe from an online chat board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More