- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3-4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 1-3 hours
- 1 package (3 sleeves) Oreo cookies
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese , soft
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 oz package of chocolate for melting
- 1-2 squares of white chocolate for melting
- colored springs depending on current holiday
- In a food processor grind oreos to a dust.
- Transfer to mixer and add in softened cream cheese and vanilla. Mix until you can no longer see any white.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on wax paper cookie sheet, put in fridge to cool for 1 hour min
- Melt milk/dark chocolate in double broiler for best results and dip each ball in chocolate and return to wax paper, put back in fridge to set.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over balls and sprinkle with holiday color sprinkles.
NotesA.K.A Little Bits of Heaven
I got this recipe from an online chat board